This is my first blog post. There aren't many things on it yet. But here is a list of five things I could talk about someday.
1) Why do New Mexican's like Red and Green Chile so much?
2) How can we communicate more effectively as creatives in the work place?
3) Why are old houses so incredible to behold?
4) Is 42 really the answer to all of life? (Read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" to know what I'm talking about).
5) Is the Llorona ("The Weeping Woman", a New Mexico Urban "myth") real?
I want to at least talk about #2, we'll see what happens though!